This week I’m talking about self-doubt and how it leaves us feeling stuck and unmotivated. And there are plenty of reasons behind self-doubt.
When you start to understand what causes self-doubt, you’ll be able to do a much better job of tackling it.
- Why self-doubt is as universal as happiness and sadness. And the first step to overcoming it. (2:30)
- The fear of perceived past failures and mistakes and how it impacts our lives (5:45)
- How our childhood upbringing affects our mindset and attitude in life(8:10)
- Watch out for the comparison trap. Should you compare yourself to others? (11:00)
- Fear of success is real! It’s one of the biggest fear for most people. Why do people fear success? (13:32)
- Why and how change causes self-doubt. It’s time to look at the change in a different way (15:50)