What separates people who are truly world-class in their field, to ‘the rest of us’. That’s the question that has inspired the lifelong mission of Simon Hartley.
As a sports psychology consultant, he’s worked with athletes and sports teams at the top of their game, to improve their performance and be world-class. And these principles apply in life and business too.
In this week’s episode of the podcast, he shares the secret of building world-class character.
- Simon's definition of ‘character' (4:02)
- The difference between character and personality (6:33)
- How can we find the areas of our character that need work? (8:04)
- The advantages of being accountable and responsible when building character (14:03)
- The characteristics that ‘World Class' people share (15:31)
- The 3 components of mental toughness (17:30)
- What makes World Class people different from others? (17:51)
- Simon's definition of ‘identity' (20:11)
- How do creativity and identity work together (24:51)
- How do we apply this in our own lives (28:35)